The LifeVac Home Kit is a drowning rescue device for children and adults. It has no expiration date, and is an ideal tool for use in case of drowning.
The LifeVac Home Kit is a non-invasive, portable suction device used to remove upper airway obstruction.
The LifeVac Home Kit is fully equipped with an adult mask, pediatric mask and exercise mask. Suction time is minimal which makes LifeVac safe, effective and easy to use in the event of an airway obstruction.
The LifeVac rescue device is a life-saving device that has revolutionized the way you deal with drowning. Quick and easy to use with three simple movements and without the need for specialized knowledge, it is suitable for everyone, offering safety and tranquility, since it can be transported everywhere due to its small size and low weight. The LifeVac first aid kit works without power, a feature that makes it an ideal device to store in a First Aid kit or in the closet, so you can use it right away.
Each LifeVac Home Kit package includes two medium face masks, a small mask, an instruction manual with instructions and a quick guide to drowning. It is recommended to replace the mask after use to avoid cross-contamination, or to disinfect it thoroughly.
- It has instructions for use
- Easy and fast to use
- No specialized training required
- Ideal for children and adults
- Not suitable for use in people under 10 kg. (Based on general guidelines for pediatric mask makers. Minimum weight recommended for proper fit. LifeVac Home Kit is proven to be safe and effective for this weight range and above)
- Can be used by pregnant women, obese women, the elderly and people in wheelchairs
- Mask replacement every two to three years
- Capable of producing suction above 300 mmHg
- Easy to transport or store for future use as it operates without power supply
- Includes 2 adult masks, 1 for children, instructions for use and drowning guide