What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information when you register on our website, when you place an order or when you fill out a form.
When you register on the website you will be asked to enter information such as your name, your email, your address so that we can send your orders there, your phone number so that we can contact you after your order and other other information that is useful for issuing your invoices. However, you can also visit our website anonymously without creating an account or linking to your profile.
Why do we collect this information?
Any of the information we collect is for one of the following reasons:
- To create your profile as a customer in our store
- For your best service so that you avoid sending us your personal contact and shipping details every time you want to make a purchase
- For placing orders and transactions
- For your information on offers
- For the communication of our company with you in case you need more details for your order or for the cancellation of an order
How do we protect your information?
We use technological means that encrypt any sensitive information so that when you enter any information either to contact us or to place an order no one has the ability to illegally gain access to this information.
Yes. Cookies are some small files that your browser uses to remember the settings you have chosen for our website so that the next time you visit it, your service will be even easier and faster.
We do not share your information with third parties
Links to third parties